Enhance your show with the BMFL™ WashBeam’s impressively large beam, via its wide 180mm front lens. Designed with a custom light source designed for ROBE, it generates an astonishing 300,000 lux at a distance of 5 meters. The WashBeam showcases versatile effects through its rotating gobo wheel, precise framing capabilities with four fast shutter blades, and the ability to produce spot-like projections on surfaces. The framing system’s fast movement and 90-degree rotation enable sharp or soft, repeatable frames for projected images, while also facilitating unique in-air beam effects.
- Features: Animation wheel, rotating gobo wheel, motorized iris, variable frost, optimized dual blade dimmer, motorized zoom and focus, pan: 540°, tilt: 270°
- Lamp: Compact short-arc metal halide lamp (Osram Lok-it! HTI 1700/PS)
- Colour temperature: 6,000 K, CRI: 90
- Zoom optical system: 9:1, Beam angle: Zoom range 5°-45°
- Colour wheels: 6 fixed dichroic colours, 6 replaceable “SLOT&LOCK” dichroic colours
- Framing shutters: 4 individually positionable blades with rotation
- Protocols: DMX-512, RDM, Art-Net, MA Net, MA Net2, sACN
- Control channels: 48, 41, Program storage: 3 editable programs.